packages GPG key expiration & update

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at
Thu Jun 16 17:21:35 UTC 2016

As some might have noticed, the expiration date of the GPG key we use to
sign repos and packages for Linux distributions [1] was getting close
(2016-08-17), so I've prolonged the key validity until 2024-06-14. The
ID of the key stays the same.

If you're using Debian/Ubuntu packages from, you should
re-fetch and add the updated key to the APT keyring:

# wget && apt-key add

If you're using CentOS/RHEL/SLES:

# wget && rpm --import

I've also uploaded the updated key to, though
it might take some time for the pool to catch up on that change.

And finally for the sake of search engines visibility, here's the apt
output Debian/Ubuntu users will see after 2016-08-17 with the old key:

W: GPG error: jessie Release: The following signatures
were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1471427554

Have a nice day,

Konstantin Pavlov

Build & Deliver Applications, Flawlessly.
nginx.conf 2016: September 7-9, Austin, TX