Why set keepalive_timeout to a short period when Nginx is great at handling them?

Aahan Krish krish at aahan.me
Sun Jun 19 14:46:10 UTC 2016

Ah, I didn't know about NAT before. So that's how we have shared IP
addresses vs. dedicated IP addresses. This is beautiful; there's so
much to learn.

So the 2^16 limitation that B.R. mentioned is nothing to worry about.
It's like worrying that there are limited IP addresses available so we
can't serve infinite number of users, heh.

Thank you very much B.R. and Valentin for answering my questions. Have
a great day!