upstream prematurely closes cnx => 502 Bad Gateway to client

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at
Fri Mar 4 10:48:52 UTC 2016

Am 04-03-2016 11:00, schrieb stefws:
> stefws Wrote:
>> Seems I'm not alone w/TC issues ;)
> missed the link:

Well Maybe you have a completely different situation.
Is it possible to build a more recent nginx version without the
additional modules?

Please can you setup the tomcat as described in my answer.

Please can you try to run the connector with debug on.

I would try to use this.

Pay attention this will produce a lot entries in the logs and could have
some impact to the performance.

The standard setup have also some low limits maybe you must increase
this limits.

Maybe I have missed it but which tomcat version do you use?

Please also setup nginx with debug option as described here

What's the error line(s) on the tomcat site?

Please can you also post the current 'conf/server.xml' with all
'Connector*', thanks.

BR Aleks