NGINX reload memory leak

ben5192 nginx-forum at
Tue Mar 8 13:01:08 UTC 2016

I am working on a module for NGINX and am having a problem with memory
leaking when using "./nginx -s reload". Everything that is allocated is done
so through ngx_palloc or ngx_pcalloc so NGINX should know to clean it up. I
have also added a function to exit process which uses ngx_pfree on
everything and then destroys the pool I created with ngx_destroy pool, so
there should be nothing left. Even so, each reload increases the memory
slightly till NGINX crashes.
Any ideas on why this is happening?