Nginx proxy_path key zone

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 19 21:19:35 UTC 2016

I suppose you are talking about the proxy_cache_path directive. Its docs
<http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_proxy_module.html#proxy_cache_path>
state you are defining the size of a *shared memory zone*, most probably
allocated by the master process at configuration loading time and then
accessible/accessed by workers when needed.

You will be able to make a conclusion by yourself. :o)
---
*B. R.*