nginx seems to just be serving default page

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Tue Mar 22 00:23:51 UTC 2016

Have you checked your configuration has been loaded properly?

Most probably, either:
- your configuration is not loaded: check it with the -t nginx option, then
check your error log on reload to spot any message there
- your configuration file is not used, the default one is (you might ensure
you overwrote the right file or use the -c nginx option to specify your
configuration file). If you are using nginx >=1.9.2, you might wanna check
the new -T option so the loaded configuration is dumped on standard output
*B. R.*

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 6:52 PM, zharvey <nginx-forum at>