hello. can someone plz help me with a guide?

chateau Xiao chateau.xiao at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:12:07 UTC 2016

the nginx installation on CentOS can be done in two different way, that's
 'installed by package' and 'build from source'

nginx can be installed on CentOS by using the package manage tools named
'yum', after you set up the downloading source properly, you can simply
type the one line command above to have nginx install:

   yum install -y nginx

this cmd will install the nginx executable binary and all the dependency
that nginx needed.

after that, you can configurate it by editing files /etc/nginx/nginx.conf ,
then turn it on using CentOS command services.