Homepage cache and cookies

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 26 10:25:20 UTC 2016

Make sure you test this unexpected behavior with a minimal, reproducible
configuration.
If you succeed, please share it or (even better!) fill a bug report
<https://trac.nginx.org/>. Otherwise, that meant you probably did something
Wrong.

​You were previously saying proxy_hise_headers did not pass cookies to the
client. Now yo uare saying clients are able to grab their cookie.
I am a bit confused, here...​
---
*B. R.*