nginx.conf 2016: CFP Closing Soon, Submit Your Talk Today

Shirley Bailes shirley at nginx.com
Mon May 2 02:38:31 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

The deadline to submit a proposal to nginx.conf 2016
<https://www.nginx.com/nginxconf/> is quickly approaching. Share your
NGINX stories with us: https://nginxconf16.busyconf.com/proposals/new/

*Deadline to submit: 11:59PM CDT, May 5, 2016.*

Tell us how you’re using NGINX and/or NGINX Plus across any type of
application and in any sort of environment. We’d love to see talks on
any of the topics below:

   - Architecting, Developing, & Deploying Code
   - Scaling and Securing Applications
   - NGINX-specific and NGINX Plus-Specific Case Studies & Best Practices

*Conference details: *

   - nginx.conf 2016 <https://www.nginx.com/nginxconf/> will be held
in Austin, TX
   - Venue: Hilton Austin, East 4th Street
   - Dates: September 7-9

Let me know if you have any questions around the submission process,
or if you'd like to bounce submission ideas off of us. We'd be happy
to help.

Best,

*s
707.569.4888