tom.b nginx-forum at
Wed May 11 21:12:06 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow nginx users,

Is the limit_req_zone module included in the core version ? I't doesn't show
up when I list the modules via nginx  -V although when I add the directive
into my nginx configuration it appears works fine and limit requests

I am using 1.8.1-1.el6.ngx installed from official nginx repositories$basearch/  and was surprised that the
directive works fine with out needing a custom build.

Is the limit_req_zone directive officially part of nginx core functionality