Serving website with Apache, with Nginx as interface?

Yuriy Medvedev medvedev.yp at
Thu May 12 21:56:33 UTC 2016

Hi, you can use vhost in Apache and configure proxy_pass in nginx
For apache2 somthing like that
<VirtualHost *:8080>

  DocumentRoot /home/sites/
  <Directory /home/sites/>
      Order deny,allow
      Allow from all

  ErrorLog  /home/sites/logs/apache_error.log
  CustomLog /home/sites/logs/apache_access.log combined

For nginx
server {
    listen   80;

    access_log /home/sites/logs/nginx_access.log;
    error_log /home/sites/logs/nginx_error.log;

    location / {
        proxy_pass  http://backend1;