HTTP not working / downloads 57 byte small file

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Sun May 29 18:52:54 UTC 2016

There is little to nothing anyone can do with such a message.

Details? Version? Configuration? Leanest example possible to reproduce the
problem? Anything allowing people to help you... and encouraging them to
get the the will to do so.
*B. R.*