AW: Nginx Kodi User Agent secure_link blocking / banning

c0nw0nk nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Nov 2 10:54:01 UTC 2016

Lukas Tribus Wrote:

Yes the links are generated correctly but because their plugin does not
currently contain the regex to understand ampersands in HTML. If they was to
fix their plugin and use regex to replace the ampersand & with & then
the link would work correctly.

It bothers me because the fix is as simple as that and it is a problem that
is wasting bandwidth. On apps that steal content.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,270705,270716#msg-270716