ssllabs A+ rating

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Fri Nov 4 22:57:43 UTC 2016

Hi

Agree on the blindly following. But its good to know how to get there
I also try this
https://cryptoreport.websecurity.symantec.com/checker/

question

tls/ssl compression is it worth it ? I have gzip setup, but I am guess
tls/ssl compression is over the top.

and know I have to read up about hsts and weather we need it or not :)

So at current $job we still need tls1.0 because our clients need it...