How to forward the request to a remote proxy

Leachovsky, Anna anna.leachovsky at sap.com
Sun Nov 6 06:51:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have nginx reverse proxy on Windows inside internal network. To be able to access the redirected URL I need to configure proxy  (for example: proxy:8080)
In apache I can use ProxyRemote or ProxyRemoteMatch parameters. The ProxyRemote directive forwards a request to a remote proxy when itself is acting as a proxy. In nginx I just cannot find the right parameter to use for getting the same behavior. Can you help?

Thanks