Custom Error Log Format

Cox, Eric S eric.cox at kroger.com
Sun Nov 20 14:51:24 UTC 2016

Has anyone done anything with using a lua script, third party module etc to be able to define a customer log error format?

Currently the log format I believe is

YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS [LEVEL] PID#TID: *CID MESSAGE

Parsing/rewriting this is possible with some custom scripts but I would like to do this inside of nginx and have the output the way I need to begin with. Example adding some  sort of predefined delimiter between each field, etc.

Thanks.

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.