Clientbodyinfileonly - POST request is discarded

yurai nginx-forum at
Wed Oct 12 10:28:47 UTC 2016

>"The file should be transferred to the nginx server."

This is the whole point.
With current configuration when I type curl --data-binary '@upload.txt'
http://localhost/upload file is NOT transffered from client to server at all
- "proxy_pass" is performed and I only get HTTP response 200.

When I change my configuration (by removing whole backend configuration (s2
block) and all proxy_* directives from s1) and type same command I get HTTP
405 Not Allowed or HTTP 301 Moved Permanently.

Let's ignore for the second size of my file in body. Maybe in this moment
the right question is: what should I do to make my above curl command work?