Receive raw data

Nattakorn S dragon_nat at
Thu Oct 27 15:53:15 UTC 2016

Can I use http and stream in nginx.conf like this?

http {

From: nginx <nginx-bounces at> on behalf of Richard Stanway <r1ch+nginx at>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 10:25 PM
To: nginx at
Subject: Re: Receive raw data

Nginx will need a valid header in order to know what to do with the request. Maybe you should look into the stream module instead.
Module ngx_stream_core_module -<>
Sets the address and port for the socket on which the server will accept connections. It is possible to specify just the port. The address can also be a hostname, for ...