Start nginx worker process with same user as master process

Sushma nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Sep 21 05:51:18 UTC 2016

Thanks for the details.
I have explicitly changed permissions for directories as required.
But the problem I am facing here is nginx reload fails due to permission
denied for proxy_temp folder.
I had explicitly changed permissions for this folder so that it could be
accesssed by user abc (user with which nginx is running).
However, when buffering happens, I see that the folder permissions are
changed to be owned by nginx user. Hence my reload fails due to permissions
issues.
Is there something I am missing here? Does nginx remember the user with
which it was installed and is that why these folder permissions are
changing?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,269006,269711#msg-269711