Is ngx_http_v2_module ready for business application?

Nomad Worker nginx-forum at
Sat Sep 24 05:51:40 UTC 2016

'The module is experimental, caveat emptor applies', it's writed on the doc
of  ngx_http_v2_module.

   However nginx already has a stable version(1.10.1) which contains the v2
   If we use this latest stable version‘s http/2 module officially, what are
the risks?

   And I know that NGINX Plus has been fully supported for http/2.

   If we use the NGINX Plus instead of version 1.10.1, what are the