nginScript and accessing cookies

Jeff Dyke jeff.dyke at
Mon Apr 10 02:00:33 UTC 2017

at first glance i thought this may be dead, but perhaps you'd should look
here:, which supports
both Plus and OSS versions.  I've been working with the lua module via
nginx-extras on ubuntu, they suit my needs, but that page may help you.

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Unsay Mono via nginx <nginx at>