nginx.conf 2017: Call For Papers Now Open – Submit a Talk!

Shirley Bailes shirley at nginx.com
Tue Apr 11 16:26:19 UTC 2017

Hello NGINX community –

We’re excited to announce that the call for proposals for the fourth
NGINX conference, nginx.conf 2017 <https://www.nginx.com/nginxconf/>
is open. Please submit a talk, and share the CFP
<https://nginxconf17.busyconf.com/proposals/new> with those you know
who have good NGINX stories to share.

*Deadline to submit: 11:59PM PT, May 8, 2017.*

Our goal each year is to help attendees learn about NGINX use cases,
insights, and best practices from real-world experts like you. This
year, our theme is 'Architect the Future'. Tell us how you envision
using NGINX with tomorrow's applications, or check out the suggested
topics below for inspiration on the types of talks we’re looking for:

   - Architecture & Development
   - High-Performance Web
   - Operations & Deployment
   - Case Studies

*Conference details: *

   - nginx.conf 2017 <https://www.nginx.com/nginxconf/> will be held
in Portland, OR
   - Venue: The Nines Hotel
   - Dates: September 6-8
   - Twitter: #nginxconf

Let us know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to
reading the stories you have to share.

*s

Shirley Bailes
Director, Event Marketing