Windows 1024 Connections Limit

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Thu Apr 13 07:54:34 UTC 2017

Even though using nginx on Windows goes way over my head (even for
development) and/or seing WIndows as any kind of server, I read that
Windows Vista+ support the poll (well, actually WSAPoll
system call.
Since XP may now reasonably be called something of the past, would not it
be nice to go for it? No epoll, though.
*B. R.*