Multiple certificates in one server block?

Jeff Dyke jeff.dyke at
Fri Aug 4 13:33:20 UTC 2017

i assume you have some sort of UCC certificate, if so you should be able to
use it with multiple server_names, but have multiple ssl_certificates in a
single server block is a limitation of nginx from what i understand.  Most
relavant information is here:, as
there are too many quesitons regarding your certs, if you use SNI etc.