Multiple certificates in one server block?

Jim Ohlstein jim at
Fri Aug 4 13:40:45 UTC 2017

On 08/04/2017 09:36 AM, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> I'm using letsencrypt and have multiple certs with a single name in them..
> If I had one cert with multiple names we'd not be having this problem.

Letsencrypt allows multiple domain names in the same certificate.

As for nginx, it allows multiple certificate definitions if say you have
both an ECDSA certificate and a RSA certificate. The only time I've done
that is when the domain names matched in the two.

Jim Ohlstein
Professional Mailman Hosting