HTTP/405

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:42:42 UTC 2017

Valentin,

I checked the trac and basically it says very complicated to properly
implement. When I try the same curl against apache.org, they just return a
blank Allow header to compliant RFC. Maybe nginx can do the same?

curl -v -X TRACE http://apache.org

* Rebuilt URL to: http://apache.org/

*   Trying 140.211.11.105...

* TCP_NODELAY set

* Connected to apache.org (140.211.11.105) port 80 (#0)

> TRACE / HTTP/1.1

> Host: apache.org

> Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed