Problem with uWSGI and PATH_INFO

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at yandex.com
Mon Aug 7 09:06:37 UTC 2017

Hi Roberto,

Le 2017-08-06 à 10:09, Roberto De Ioris a écrit :
> Neither of the two, you were asking about mounting in a sub-uri in the
> (or empty SCRIPT_NAME to be more compliant with WSGI) you do not need
> additional configurations.
To be fair, I haven't found anything in the uWSGI docs covering the
subject of mounting a WSGI app in nginx without suggesting to define
mountpoints in my uwsgi config. Mountpoints are not defined in the WSGI
specification. Rewriting PATH_INFO and SCRIPT_NAME variables is ok, but
I still need FastCGI-like compatibility. I would like an option to
disable mountpoints at runtime... ;)

Etienne Robillard
tkadm30 at yandex.com
http://www.isotopesoftware.ca/