Building and packaging dynamic modules

Guilherme Capilé capile at
Tue Aug 8 16:12:34 UTC 2017

I'm not sure if I should address this list or the nginx-devel, but I'd
like to automate the installation/packaging of dynamic modules for
nginx (right now focused on centos7).

As far as I understood, dynamic modules can be compiled apart of the
nginx installation, so if I got the source for nginx stable on centos
I might be able to compile a dynamic module (let's say naxsi) for the
binary package distributed by, correct? I don't need to
rebuild nginx from source for that — or should I?

If building the dynamic module this way is possible, what would be the
best way to get the source for an automated installation? ?

Guilherme Capilé
Tecnodesign • • • • • • • • •

[55 21] 3042 4468
capile at