Two domains and multiple server blocks

Jamesadamar nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sat Aug 12 15:07:09 UTC 2017

Thank you Reinis for the tip with the outdated version of Nginx, now I am
using 1.12 ;)

But the problem still remains and it is getting weirder with every minute.

Even if I disable the 3jgkp.conf completely so only one server block
remains, armapedia.de will be redirected to armapedia.3jgkp.de. Maybe that
is because of the cookie you mentioned earlier, but I have no clue how to
delete this information or where this magic redirection is coming from. Can
this be a problem of my DNS configuration? Otherwise, I ran out of any
option left to try or to look into...

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,276031,276039#msg-276039