ssl_password_file directive is duplicate

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Sun Dec 17 02:13:42 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 05:32:52PM -0800, Nikolay Skachkov wrote:

> Hi!
> I want to use several ssl_certificate followed by ssl_certivicate_key in configuration.
> Also I try to supply ssl_password_file for each pair. Assuming that each key has its own password.
> I get: ssl_password_file directive is duplicate

Only one ssl_password_file directive is allowed in a given
configuration context.  You can, however, provide multiple
passwords in a single file, one per line, they will be tried in
order.  See for details.

Maxim Dounin