curl connection refused

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Mon Dec 18 19:39:21 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 01:31:57PM -0600, Joel Parker wrote:

Hi there,

> network connectivity, firewall, etc. are all configured correctly but still
> having issues when trying to hit the proxy. It's is very strange, since the
> ports are listening. I even turned off the firewall and the same issues.

When you say "configured correctly", can you see the incoming traffic
when you run tcpdump on the nginx server?

If tcpdump does not see it, then the problem is not on the nginx
server. If tcpdump does see it, then the problem may be on the nginx
server (but still, probably not in the nginx application.)

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org