Where does $remote_addr come from?

Paul Nickerson pnickerson at cashstar.com
Fri Feb 3 20:36:53 UTC 2017

I accidentally turned on digest mode for myself on this mailing list (now
turned off), so this might not be threaded. Sorry.

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org
> Exactly, it is what the source code says:
>     v->data = r->connection->addr_text.data;
> and then you can track where that addr_text.data value is set.

I thought it might be coming from addr_text in the code, but my experience
with C is dated and limited. I wasn't able to figure out where
addr_text.data is set.

 ~ Paul Nickerson

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*

The attached information is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL and is intended
only for the use of the addressee named above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please be aware that
any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone, delete the message and destroy any
printed copy of the message. Thank you.