ssl_protocols & SNI

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:18:14 UTC 2017

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for explaining why overloading ssl_protocols won't work. Since the
problem is with how OpenSSL works, will it work if we use other openssl
alternatives? I see people reporting boringssl and libressl work fine with
nginx. Does nginx still need to be modified to support overloading
ssl_protocols or is it just a matter of library switch?

Thanks!
Frank