CRL validation

Alex Samad alex at
Wed Jan 11 00:42:04 UTC 2017

I have a cron script that generates a crl file and places it a file for
nginx to read... I believe I reload nginx after doing this

I don't think - happy to be proved wrong - that nginx checks for a oscp or
crl attribute in the cert and makes the relevant request

On 11 January 2017 at 03:44, woodyweaver <nginx-forum at>