How to log internal location evaluation

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Fri Jan 20 21:41:37 UTC 2017

I've always had to configure and build debug versions myself - and usually I want them to coexist in parallel with an existing production nginx install. But this link suggests otherwise: http://nginx.org/en/docs/debugging_log.html

You'll be overwhelmed by the volume of output. It gave me a real appreciation for the subtlety, power, and necessary complexity of nginx and the technical skills of the development team.

I would also strongly recommend the openresty bundle of nginx, which includes many powerful modules that turn nginx into a Swiss Army knife of http.

Sent from my iPhone