Files over ~5.5.MB not uploaded only over SSL

iHoody nginx-forum at
Tue Jan 24 10:31:55 UTC 2017

I had a server set up on http, however I wanted to secure it so changed this
to https and enabled ssl on port 443. However, this has caused an issue
whereby I can no longer upload files larger than ~5.5MB if SSL is enabled.
If I remove nginx and let Sails do the upload over SSL it works fine. If I
enable nginx but disable SSL, the upload works fine.

I have used the directive client_max_body_size 0; throughout http, server,
and location, however this has made no impact.

Are there any other things that I should check? Links to my nginx.conf and
sites-available\default file below:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.