Nginx Tuning

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Jul 4 19:51:24 UTC 2017

I'd suggest the online guides on anti-DDoSing for NGINX. They cover limiting the number of connections, etc. Of course in reality these schemes would just limit some some kid in the basement from flooding your server rather than a real DDoS attack. But better than nothing, plus what is in those guides is effective for taming aggressive download managers that try to open multiple connections.