NGINX stale-while-revalidate cluster

Joan Tomàs i Buliart joan.tomas at marfeel.com
Sat Jul 8 13:00:40 UTC 2017

Thanks Owen!

We considered all the options on these 2 documents but, on our
environment in which is important to use stale-while-revalidate, all of
them have, at least, one of these drawbacks: or it adds a layer in the
fast path to the content or it can't guarantee that one request on a
stale content will force the invalidation off all the copies of this object.

That is the reason for which we are looking for a "background"
alternative to update the content.

Many thanks in any case,

Joan