Problem setting up ssl

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at
Mon Jul 17 23:05:31 UTC 2017

It seems I have a problem with the SSL certificate chain, as per However my SSL certificate provider (Gandi) says
that the SSL certificate still needs to be attributed... I don't know
what to do at this point but to wait for a message from Gandi. is telling me to update my certificate (crt) file,
but I'm not trusting this website yet. Do you guys have any advices for
setting up a SSL certificate with nginx - should I use the generated
certificate from

Thanks in advance,