Problem setting up ssl

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at
Mon Jul 17 23:38:28 UTC 2017

Le 2017-07-17 à 19:30, Fabian A. Santiago a écrit :
> You likely need to concatenate your cert and your ca's intermediate root signing cert into one file and apply that as your nginx cert with your private key as such. Then reload nginx.
Hi Fabian,

Is this precisely is doing ?

Here is the error msg from nginx when I attempt to use the generated
cert from

nginx: [emerg]
failed (SSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate
routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch)
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Etienne Robillard
tkadm30 at