conditional proxy_pass

David Woodstuck leeon2013 at
Thu Jul 20 15:24:44 UTC 2017

      I just use Nginx for a couple of weeks. I have the following
questions. I hope I can get your help.

I have a big web application whose urls are,
dev02.mydomain and I like to use Nginx to deliver this
application for its users. On each page, there are a lot of iframes whose
src can be one of, dev02.mydomain and
I like to use following conf to achieve one url for its users:

server {
        listen       80;
        server_name  localhost;

        #charset koi8-r;
        #access_log  /var/log/nginx/log/host.access.log  main;

        location / {
            root   /usr/share/nginx/html;
            index  index.html index.htm;

            subs_filter '*)' '$1';
            subs_filter '*)' '$1';

My requirements are:
 (1). Request with url - will proxy to or depending on a
value after ?
 (2). Other request will proxy to

How do I achieve these requirements?