Matt Wilcox's Setting up a (reasonably) secure home web-server with Raspberry Pi 'howto'

Viaduct Lists lists at
Mon Jul 24 12:20:48 UTC 2017

I’ve done the same.

Try listen port 8080, as anything < port 1024 needs to run as root.  Then in your url, enter hedge.local:8080.  Shove hedge.local into your /etc/hosts file and point to the proper IP.  But you need to enter the port number in that url to fetch it on the LAN.

Rich in Toronto @ VP