Transfer Zend App to new VPS show blank page

emios nginx-forum at
Thu Jul 27 08:28:41 UTC 2017

I bought a new VPS and I try to transfer my working ZendApp (work in
previous hosting with DirectAdmin). Now i install nginx with php5 and mysql
i this is my php configuration - works well

I turn on display errors in php.ini and it shows me error in writable
/_cache/ folder soo i set it to 777 permission. Error resolved but i still
have error and don't see anything in my site

I don't have any .htaccess file

Here is my /etc/nginx/sites-avaible/default content

server {
    listen 80 default_server;
    listen [::]:80 default_server;

    # SSL configuration
    # listen 443 ssl default_server;
    # listen [::]:443 ssl default_server;
    # Self signed certs generated by the ssl-cert package
    # Don't use them in a production server!
    # include snippets/snakeoil.conf;

    root /var/www/html;

    # Add index.php to the list if you are using PHP
    index index.php index.html index.htm index.nginx-debian.html;

    location / {
        # First attempt to serve request as file, then
        # as directory, then fall back to displaying a 404.
        try_files $uri $uri/ =404;

    location ~ \.php$ {
        include snippets/fastcgi-php.conf;
        fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;

    location ~ /\.ht {
        deny all;

What i should to add or someting to run my app in new server?

Any advice will be very valuable