nginx 1.13 binaries

Gee Bunny geraldjunkmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:47:01 UTC 2017

There might be talk of binaries being available on the page you
linked, but if you check the repo link I provided (to the NGINX hosted
YUM Repository for CentOS 6 x86_64) there's no version 1.13 it goes as
high as nginx-1.12.1 only.

Don't take my word for it, see for yourself:

http://nginx.org/packages/centos/6/x86_64/RPMS/