serving certain file for all but one server{}

Zhang Chao zchao1995 at
Sun Jul 30 11:34:49 UTC 2017

You can rewrite the uri in the special server {} by the “rewrite” directive.

On 30 July 2017 at 19:09:27, ST (smntov at wrote:

I have a lot of server{}s with different server_names all over my setup.
I want to serve robots_closed.txt instead of robot.txt for all but one
domain. And for that one domain, let's say, I want robot.txt
to served normally. What is the right way to achieve that without
writing an explicit redirect in all the server{}s?

Thank you!

nginx mailing list
nginx at