Reverse proxy that forward requests to ALL upstream servers?

Zhang Chao zchao1995 at
Sun Jun 4 07:09:52 UTC 2017

OpenResty is recommend in this case. You can combine it with the ngx_proxy

On 4 June 2017 at 11:44:41, Yongtao You via nginx (nginx at wrote:

I have a rather special requirement. I need to setup a reverse proxy with
multiple upstream servers, and whenever a POST request comes in, I want
NGINX to forward the request to ALL the upstream servers. And the response
code will be the highest (worst) one among all responses from the upstream
servers. Is it doable?

nginx mailing list
nginx at