source rpms missing?

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at nginx.com
Tue Jun 6 12:36:22 UTC 2017

Hello,

On 06/06/2017 04:00, David Kewley wrote:
> In http://nginx.org/packages/rhel/6/SRPMS/ I don't see nginx-1.12.0-1.el6.ngx.src.rpm as expected. Similar for RHEL 5 and 7, and for CentOS. This appears just to affect this release not (most of) the previous releases.

RHEL5 and CentOS5 are discontinued by the vendor, so don't expect SRPMS (or binary RPMS for that matter) to appear for those distributions.

6 and 7 is a different matter, though, thanks - will fix.

> Could the srpms be posted? If I should take a different route to raise this issue, please point me in the right direction.

You can use SRPMS from CentOS 6 until we fix the repositories: http://nginx.org/packages/centos/6/SRPMS/ - those are exactly the same source packages we use to provide RHEL binaries.

Thank you,

--
Join us at nginx.conf, Sept. 6-8, Portland, OR