FastCGI KeepAlive

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Jun 21 16:55:11 UTC 2017

Hello!

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 12:09:17PM -0400, Olaf van der Spek wrote:

> What does it take to enable KeepAlive for FastCGI upstream servers?
> I've set upstream { keepalive 99; } and location { fastcgi_keep_conn on; ]
> but nginx is still closing the connection after each request.

With FastCGI, keepalive directive in the upstream{}
block and fastcgi_keep_conn in the location with fastcgi_pass
should be enough.  Detailed example can be found in the documentation,
http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_upstream_module.html#keepalive.

If it doesn't work for you, consider providing more details on
your configuration and what you observe.

http://nginx.org/