[nginx logging module]$Request_time almost show 0.000 with proxy cache configuration

jindov nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Jun 22 09:53:04 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I've configured for nginx to cache static like jpeg|png. The problem is if
request with MISS status, it will show a non-zero value request_time, but if
a HIT request, the request_time value is 0.000.
This is an nginx bug and is there anyway to resolve it.

My log format

```
log_format  cache  '$remote_addr - [$time_local] $upstream_cache_status
$upstream_addr '
                      '"$request" $status $body_bytes_sent $request_time
["$upstream_response_time"] "$http_referer" '
                      '"$http_user_agent" "$host" "$server_port"
"$connection"';
```

I read a topic about this but this is not informational. I've try to set
timer_resolution to 0ms but nothing was changed

Thanks

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,275053,275053#msg-275053