Reverse proxy problem with an application

Mik J mikydevel at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 8 14:06:17 UTC 2017

Hello BR,Thank you for your answer and for the hints. I'll investigate further in that direction.Have a nice week

    Le Mercredi 8 mars 2017 14h03, B.R. via nginx <nginx at nginx.org> a écrit :

 This clearly looks like an application problem and not a nginx-related one.
nginx does not remove cookies nor, as the configuration snippet you shared suggest, handles authentication.

If you use DNS, make sure all requests are served by the instance of nginx you quote, including redirects which might happen on login (have a look at access logs).
You can also investigate the content of cookies received either from downstream or upstream if you think it is related to your problem.

If you got a question on the nginx configuration this ML is here to help. Otherwise, you'll need to rereoute your question where appropriate.
---
B. R.